Our Resource Page for
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme
Hi, Emer here. I have start this resource page to me reach as many small businesses during the crisis and help them make the right choices for their business to bounce back into a very new future.
We create full web solutions for small businesses, for example, Learning Centres, Booking Systems and Automated Chats to help drive your business and your sales.
(This is a temporary video while I am getting everything setup. Please excuse the mad hair! lol)
Got a Question?
Help me build an FAQ for this page by sending me WhatsApp with your questions. I will do my very best to answer them as best I can and guide you in the right direction.
Webinar Training Every Monday at 10am
Each Monday at 10am I will run a general training for free to help you look at your business holistically, figure out what you really need to get business flowing again and how to find the right suppliers.
- I will be sharing the ways I do this myself. If I need to get work done, how I approach that.
- We also look at your business as a whole.
- I am offering this training for free. There will be no replays. You are welcome to join more than once to get it all clear in your head. While this is designed for small businesses going for the Trading Online Voucher Scheme, you don’t have to be. Nor do you need to be based in Ireland to join the webinar.
What You Need to Bring
- An open heart and an open mind to the possibilities digital and technology can bring.
- Get creative and innovative!
- Determination and willingness to try.
What You Need to Leave Behind
- Fears, worries and under valuing yourself.
- Forget what can’t be done and focus on can be done.
My Asks in Return
Please be respectful to others. Anyone bombarding the chat or distracting will be asked to leave or removed.
If you are having technical difficulties, if you cannot figure them out yourself, you are very welcome to join the following week but please understand we have a lot to cover.
Lastly, I have setup new social media accounts. If you like my approach, find it useful I would really appreciate if you follow us on social media.
And as always, please pay it forward. If you know any other businesses who might find this beneficial, please tell me about it and direct them to this page.
What is the Trading Online Voucher Scheme
And who is it for?
The trading online voucher has been around a long time where eligible small businesses could apply for the Trading Online Voucher Scheme through their Local Enterprise Office (LEO) and receive 50% of eligible expenditure (Net of VAT) up to €2,500 but since April 7th 2020 until Sept 30th 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the terms have changed to allow 90% of costs to be covered up to the €2,500 to help businesses get back trading online during the crisis.
Eligible Small Businesses
- Any business with up to 10 employees
- To create or improve online presence to generate business
- Turnover less than €2 million
- Business must be trading more than 6 mths (proof required)
- The business must be in the catchment area of a participating LEO.
Resources for Trading Online Voucher Application
Other Great Resources
Learn about Google WebMasters directly from Goolge
Goolge is starting a second season of SEO Myth Busting on the Google WebMasters YouTube channel. Highly recommend subscribing to this and start to really understand SEO from Google’s perspective.
Want to start a YouTube Channel?
Again, as we always say, learn from source. YouTube has an Academy for Creators to learn how to best use YouTube to build your brand. Here is their YouTube channel for all the latest on how YouTube works.
We will be sharing resources like this within our community which we are currently setting up. If you want to join, just let us know. We will have a joining system in place soon as we are redesigning our own website too right now as you can see.